Asia-Australia Mental Health Advisory Council
Asia-Australia Mental Health has an Advisory Council comprising of government, non-government and philanthropic partners. The Advisory Council functions to broaden the scope of information that informs Asia-Australia Mental Health's decision making processes.
Current Chair of the Advisory Council:
- Prof. Kwong Lee Dow, Chair of Asia Australia Mental Health.
Current members of the Advisory Council are:
- Prof. David Castle, Chair of Psychiatry, St Vincent's Hospital (Melbourne) and Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne.
- A/Prof. Alex Cockram, Director, NorthWestern Mental Health, Melbourne
- Mr Andrew Coghlan, National Manager, Emergency Services, Australian Red Cross
- Ms Liz Crowther, Chief Executive Officer, Mental Illness Fellowship Victoria
- Prof. Helen Herrman, Director, Melbourne WHO Collaborating Centre in Mental Health
- Mr Les Potter, Director Mental Health, Austin Health
- Prof. Beverley Raphael, Professor of Population Mental Health and Disasters, University of Western Sydney
- Prof. Bruce Singh, Deputy Dean, Medical, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne
- Dr. Maria Tomasic, President, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP)
- Ms Irene Verins, Senior Program Advisor, Mental Health and Wellbeing, VicHealth
- Dr Ruth Vine, Chief Psychiatrist, Mental Health and Drugs Division, Victorian Government Department of Human Services
- Prof. Harvey Whiteford, Kratzmann Professor of Psychiatry and Population Health, University of Queensland
- Prof. Ian Everall, Cato Chair and Head of Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne.
- Ms. Virginia Hart, First Assistant Secretary, Mental Health Reform Branch, Department of Health and Ageing.
- Dr. Gerry Naughtin, Chief Executive Officer, MIND Australia
- Prof. Mohan Issac, Professor, The University of Western Australia