The activities of Asia-Australia Mental Health are overseen by an Executive Committee. The Executive currently consists of:
- Prof. Kwong Lee Dow, Current Chair of Asia Australia Mental Health.
- Prof. David Castle, Chair of Psychiatry, St. Vincent's Hospital (Melbourne) and Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne
- Ms Bridget Organ, Manager, St. Vincent's Mental Health (Melbourne)
- Professor Ian Everall, Cato chair and Head of Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne
- Ms Jenny McGregor, Chief Executive Officer, Asialink, The University of Melbourne.
The Asia-Australia Mental Health Secretariat is responsible for managing and administering the activities of Asia-Australia Mental Health. The Secretariat currently consists of:
- A/Prof. Chee Ng, Co-Director, AAMH and Director, International Unit, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Melbourne, St. Vincent's Mental Health
- Ms Julia Fraser, Co-Director, AAMH and Associate Director, Asialink, The University of Melbourne
- Ms Margaret Goding, Associate Director, AAMH
- Ms Brigid Ryan, Publications and Programs Coordinator, AAMH (St Vincent's)
- Mr David Paroissien, Program Manager, AAMH (Asialink)
- Ms Yue Li, Manager, China Programs, AAMH
- Ms Kate White, POST Program coordinator, AAMH (St Vincent's)
- Ms Brighde Collins, Project Officer, AAMH (St Vincent's)
- Ms. May Liak, Project Officer, AAMH (Asialink)
In addition, the strategic directions of Asia-Australia Mental Health are informed by our Australian Advisory Council and our International Advisory Council.
All Asia-Australia Mental Health programs contribute to the Melbourne WHO Collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Mental Health.