Asialink Arts produces a wide range of publications which are either available to download or for purchase by contacting the Asialink office.
Asialink Arts Annual Report
The Asialink Arts Annual Reporting card outlining our projects and achievements for 2011/2012. This gives a snapshot of the important work we are doing in Australia and across the region to develop opportunities for Asia Australian cultural engagement based on the principles of partnership, collaboration and reciprocity. Asialink Arts will publish this on an annual basis. View the 2011 - 2012 report
Asialink Arts NewsletterArts newletters focusing on information about residents for the following year, including news on other activities of the arts program.
- Asialink Arts Newsletter 2011
- Asialink Arts Newsletter 2010
- Asialink Arts Newsletter 2009
- Asialink Arts Newsletter 2007
- Asialink Arts Newsletter 2006
- Asialink Arts Newsletter 2005
- Asialink Arts Newsletter 2004
Asialink publishes a catalogue for each touring exhibition. Depending on supply individual catalogues can be purchased from the Asialink office for a modest cost.
Special Program Publications
Asialink produces publications associated with special programs or to mark special events. Depending on supply they can be purchased from the Asialink office for a modest cost. Among these are:
- Strange Flowers, a new book from the Asialink Writing Program, tells the personal stories of nine writers and artists working between Australia and China. In English and Mandarin, edited by Ronnie Scott, and featuring new work from Alice Pung, Benjamin Law, Ouyang Yu, Melody Willis, Michael Yuen, Ivor Indyk, James Stuart, Zhao Chuan and Li Yao.
- OZ-KO: New Poetry from Australia and Korea
- Every 23 Days: 20 Years Touring Asia
- 45,000 Days in Asia: The Asialink Arts Residency Program
- Swimming with the tide; Australia-Indonesia Arts & Community Program
- JALAN-JALAN: Indonesia-Australia Arts Management Program
- Sun Gazing: the Australia-Japan Art Exhibitions Touring program 2003-04